Frequently Asked Questions
- =SPACE has always been a sharedspace dedicated to opportunity and resources, and to our community’s prosperity. This is especially the case when it comes to the well-being, health, and safety of the people who work in and use our space.
We have taken the last couple of months to prepare new guidelines. These guidelines were put together with the help of medical experts, government officials, our partners, and of course, the =SPACE Team. As a sharespace dedicated to being a resource, we are committed to doing all we can to keep every person that walks through our doors healthy. For more details on the specific protocols, Please visit: https://www.equalspace.co/our-updated-covid-19-operating-standards/
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly Passes
- Monthly Private Office options
- Monthly Dedicated Desk options
- Monthly Virtual Membership options
- Communal space
- HQ private office space options (for larger teams)
- Private office space (1-6 person options available)
- Private desk space
- Conference rooms
- Huddle rooms
- Event space
- Podcast studio
- Multimedia studio
- Cafe space
You do not have to be a member to rent our conference rooms, podcast studio, event space, or multimedia studio.
- We support all forms of entrepreneurial and corporate endeavors. Our various space options allow for the accommodation of creatives, techies, consultants, and corporations alike.
No, all utilities are included!
Any amenity space hours outside of the allocated hours per month (monthly memberships) may incur additional fees. Event Space rentals are not included in monthly membership credits.
The 1st or 15th of the upcoming month
Late fees will be applied to your next invoice after an invoice goes two weeks without payment resolution.
- Daily: 10am – 6pm, Mon-Fri access to any available desk, Cafe space, Huddle rooms, Fiber Optic Network and Laser Printers
- Weekly: 10am – 6pm, Mon-Fri access to any available desk, 2 hours of Conference room space, Cafe space, Huddle rooms Fiber Optic Network and Laser Printers
- Monthly: 10am – 6pm, Mon-Fri access to any available desk selected, 5 hours of Conference room space/multimedia studio space [vary based on subscription], Cafe space, huddle room access Fiber Optic Network and Laser Printers
- Virtual: 10am – 6pm, Mon-Fri access to any available desk, 3 hours of Conference room space, Cafe space, Huddle rooms, mail service, Fiber Optic Network and Laser Printers
- Suite: 24/7 access to the facility, Unlimited access to Socialisto Cafe, 8 hours of conference room credit per month, Access to elite events hosted by =SPACE, Logo signage added to members wall, Fiber Optic Network and Laser Printers
- Dedicated: 24/7 access to the facility, Unlimited access to Socialisto Cafe, 8 hours. of conference room credit per month, Access to elite events hosted by =SPACE, Logo signage added to members wall, Fiber Optic Network and Laser Printers
We have all Space(r)s sign up on Cobot, our management system. On Cobot, Space(r)s can see if payment has been made and received by =SPACE on their profile
Space(r)s can edit their information on Cobot once they’ve been onboarded
Yes, Space(r)s will be able to see all their upcoming invoices on Cobot.
- You will be given a welcome document detailing the wifi information
- Contact one of our community managers via Discord
Visitors should use the guest wifi only
25+ Mbps download speed and 50+ Mbps upload speed.
- No installation is needed. All Space(r)s need to do is link to the WiFi network the printer is on. An info sheet is given to all Space(r)s on printer connection in their welcome package.
For suite members, yes!
- We pride ourselves on being a safe and brave space for all who enter our facilities. We do not permit bullying or harassment of any kind. Any person that conducts themselves in a discriminatory manner, spreading bigotry, ableism, racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, islamophobia, or xenophobia will be removed from our facilities and banned indefinitely. Every member will receive the “house rules” once they confirm their membership, which details other community guidelines in place.
- Suite members can bring visitors into their suite as long as COVID protocols are followed. Non-suite members can bring visitors for up to 2 hours. Any visitor staying longer than 2 hours will be required to purchase a day pass.
Every spacer will be given an =SPACE Point of Contact sheet with all =SPACE staff names, phone numbers and emails listed.
90% of our digital and hybrid programming is free. We try to provide open access to resources and opportunities to all of our community members and help them grow.
You can find all of our ongoing and future programs listed on our programming page.
Yes, our paid programs, which only make up 10% of our yearly programming, supports our free programs. When you purchase a ticket to one of our signature events, you are directly supporting our ability to continue supporting the community at large.
You can find all of our ongoing and future programs listed on our programming page. Make sure to also follow us on social media to stay up to date on all activations at =SPACE. IG & Twitter: @equalspaceo | FB: Facebook.com/spaceequal
- Space(r)s that book our event space are permitted to bring non-distilled alcoholic beverages, such as beer, seltzers, wines, ciders and spirits for their events, but individuals under 21 are not permitted to these events.
- We have security measures in place to maximize safety, but if you would like to bring in your own security guards you are free to do so.
- =SPACE has both technical and physical security solutions to ensure the protection of our Space(r)s, their employees, and the confidential information that is handled within our spaces. =SPACE deploys video management and access control systems, to ensure only authorized employees and/or Space(r)s have proper access privileges.
We will only ask for your personal information in the event of drafting your membership contract.
=SPACE will collect all mail delivered to =SPACE and forward to Space(r)s desired address. Postage fees are not included.
The =SPACE team checks the mail multiple times a day and will notify the spacer once we have received a mail or package delivery for them.
Contact the community manager(s) immediately.
Contact the community manager(s) and they will coordinate with building management on the spacer’s behalf.
Space(r)s can place items in the refrigerator and only access any items they bring. Any items in the refrigerator that the spacer did not bring, the spacer must get permission from the community manager(s) beforehand.
Contact the community manager(s) immediately.
Contact the community manager(s).
- Garbage is collected and all touch points are wiped down every day. =SPACE has a cleaning service every 3 weeks. If any Spacer wants their suite cleaned during that time they will need to coordinate with the community manager(s).
- Contact the community manager(s).
- Contact the community manager(s) and coordinate accordingly.
- Yes, as long as the spacer removes their furniture upon departure. However, these items must be removed once the spacer’s membership has ended. The spacer will be charged for the removal of any of their remaining furniture, past 15 days of membership expiration.
Our suites are oriented to maximize the privacy of our Space(r)s.
- Suite members can hang logo signage outside their office. To discuss specifics, contact the community manager(s).